How it works….
We sell items on your behalf on a commission basis. We only take items that are in immaculate condition and will not take items that are damaged, unclean, stained or marked in any way, additionally, items should be seasonal and within a two year trend unless vintage. Handbags and accessories are an exception to the rule.
1) We take in items daily between 10.30am and 4.30pm. You do not need to book an appointment beforehand however, please try to call in advance so we can advise you on what we are taking in at that particular time.
2) When you bring your items into the store, we will sort through your items with you unless we are particularly busy, in which case we will ask you to leave your items with us. You will be responsible to collect any items that we do not take.
3) Once your items have been processed (priced and labelled) you will be contacted via WhatsApp with a digital copy of your receipt. If you prefer a paper copy you can come in and collect one at any time. Your receipt will include a description of each item listed, the agreed sale price and date they were brought in.
4) Items are kept for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks any unsold items will need to be collected. To arrange the collection of your items you will need to call us in advance so we can prepare your items and confirm a collection time. Please note, you will have 2 weeks to collect your items. After this, we reserve the right to donate your items to a charity of our choice, due to storage restrictions. All monies owed to clients to be collected within 4 months of the date the items were left with us.
5) If an item/s has not sold within 4 weeks we reserve the right to reduce item/s by up to 25%, unless otherwise stated by the client.
6) We always pay out via bank transfer unless cash is requested in advance and the commission is 50% of the achieved sale price. Unless you have an item that will retail over £1000 and then we will charge a competitive percentage of 30% of the retail price instead of 50%.
7) We do not call you to advise if an item has sold, but you are most welcome to contact us.
8) All items are left at your own risk, and we are not liable for theft, fire, or damage to your items whilst they are left in the Agency.
9) All items left at the Agency remain the property of the owner.
"PreLoved Reloved ♥"